SkyWars 3.0 Update & Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangestrawbawwwy

Hi!!! So I was really hoping if you guys would consider bringing back Older skywars maps from 2014-2015. I've been playing on this server since then and so many players from around the world would join (60+ for each map lobby) and i missed so much. So many of us miss is SO much and I was saddened to know that they didnt bring it back this time. Please consider it since it was removed in 2016 Ive seent countless messages to the Owner. The maps were (as i remember) Haunted, Clouds, Dream, Firetemple, A winter map I forgot the name of, Cake Map, and there was a map that uses the Islands that is used for sky block when first starting out (like a small L). I dont want to cause trouble and say this update was not good i agree that it is but I feel that guildcraft Dolan be so much more with these maps implement ed back. I honestly dont know why it was removed in the first placePlease consider it❤

Jayy

SkyWars Skrub
Hi!!! So I was really hoping if you guys would consider bringing back Older skywars maps from 2014-2015. I've been playing on this server since then and so many players from around the world would join (60+ for each map lobby) and i missed so much. So many of us miss is SO much and I was saddened to know that they didnt bring it back this time. Please consider it since it was removed in 2016 Ive seent countless messages to the Owner. The maps were (as i remember) Haunted, Clouds, Dream, Firetemple, A winter map I forgot the name of, Cake Map, and there was a map that uses the Islands that is used for sky block when first starting out (like a small L). I dont want to cause trouble and say this update was not good i agree that it is but I feel that guildcraft Dolan be so much more with these maps implement ed back. I honestly dont know why it was removed in the first placePlease consider it❤
I'm not sure how far back the maps we have date, but we definitely have old maps returning a couple that I know of for sure are: Atlantic & Pagoda. If the older maps aren't added (fire temple, etc) I'll see if they still exist. If so, I'll definitely get them added back!

Status
Not open for further replies.