Another major Practice update!
Here begins the road to Practice 2.0!
- New and open spawn. Pretty sexy if I do say so myself. Courtesy of the build team.
- Elo system has been replaced with a new ranking system akin to CS:GO and Rocket League.
- Rank Categories: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Elite, and Master
- Rank Tiers range from 1 to 3.
- Old elos were mapped to the current ranks
- Bronze: 0-1000 elo
- Silver: 1000-1200 elo
- Gold 1200-1400 elo
- Diamond: 1400-1600 elo
- Elite: 1600-1800 elo
- Master: 1800+ elo
- Rank promotions are broadcasted to everyone! When you rank-up, everyone will know!
- You can view this type of information with /ranks in-game.
- With the new elo system, we also decided to add mechanisms to counter inactivity.
- If you go 14 days without playing, you will lose your rank. Play 1 qualifying match to regain your rank if you lose it, or play once every 14 days or less to maintain your rank.
- If you go 14 days or more without playing, you will be removed from the leaderboard until you regain your rank.
- We hope to discourage inactivity and thus make earning the euro rewards at the end of the reason easier (instead of people sitting on their elo without playing to maintain it).
- Improved elo return system
- If you encounter a hacker and lose elo to them, contact @Jatinsingh. He has the ability to remove elo from the hacker and return elo to you.
- Tweaked knockbacks
- We have tweaked vanilla and combo knockback. Please give us feedback regarding knockback, especially in combo mode!
- Tweaked anti-cheat
- This one is still a work-in-progress, but for this update, we enabled a few more checks to curb fly hackers and b-hoppers. Feedback appreciated!
- Added scoreboard courtesy of @Jatinsingh.
- You can toggle it with /settings.