Change the way ELO works when winning/losing to a certain players with certain elo points. Make it like Badlion's. Please do it.
It’s what you’ve been asking for:
A PracticePvP Update (with content changes!)
That’s right. We have released a major update for PracticePvP!
This is just a taste of what is to come! Stay tuned for other major updates!
- Spawn has been changed. We hope you older players enjoy the nostalgia.
- The old arenas have been discarded and replaced by new maps. Special thanks to @Verang and the build team for these amazing maps!
- The void bug has been fixed!
- The Combo Mode Ladder has been added!
- Wood sword has been replaced with Team No Debuff.
- The old Kit Editor has been removed entirely. It has been replaced by my new GUI-based Kit Editor and the newly added Kit Viewer.
- The ranked match limit has been removed.
- An auto-updating leaderboard.
- And many other changes! (Click here for a list of technical changes)
OH! Most importantly, we are announcing coupon rewards for this seasons top players! The top 3 winners of this season will receive epic rewards! More details coming soon!
First place: TBA
Second place: TBA
Third place: TBA
What are you guys waiting for? Check out the updated PracticePvP for a chance to win prizes of epic proportions. The update is available to play now!
Right now, none unless you want that :bneless prefix. We got some ideas to make it extra worthwhile after reset that don’t involve setting a hard limit for ranked matches, some of which may be tested out during the remainder of this reset.Hmm what is the point of Ranks if there is no limit of ranked matches.
We are considering it for the reset.Change the way ELO works when winning/losing to a certain players with certain elo points. Make it like Badlion's. Please do it.