Newsletter - Summer

OliW3r

Journeyman
[SkyBlock] I personally feel like a reset would be too soon. A reset can be refreshing and encourage playing more actively. But in this case, it's only been like 3 months since the last reset and in my humble opinion, it just discourages playing. I lose motivation to continue building my island and I'm wondering if resets are going to become more common, in which case playing would cease to be rewarding.
It seems a select few feel the same as I do, but most seem to want a reset. I'd understand if there was some change/fix anounced for next reset that was done poorly this time, but afaik that's not necessarily the case, so I really don't understand the hype for a reset this soon.
Well, I've rambled enough for today xd

For those wondering, no I don't care about not being in the top3 of baltop anymore after reset owo

ammloy

[SkyBlock] I personally feel like a reset would be too soon. A reset can be refreshing and encourage playing more actively. But in this case, it's only been like 3 months since the last reset and in my humble opinion, it just discourages playing. I lose motivation to continue building my island and I'm wondering if resets are going to become more common, in which case playing would cease to be rewarding.
It seems a select few feel the same as I do, but most seem to want a reset. I'd understand if there was some change/fix anounced for next reset that was done poorly this time, but afaik that's not necessarily the case, so I really don't understand the hype for a reset this soon.
Well, I've rambled enough for today xd

For those wondering, no I don't care about not being in the top3 of baltop anymore after reset owo

Agreed, I just started playing skyblock, when i get the reset news, i start to lose motivation to continue the game, i will waiting the for the server authorities to decide what best for server, if you decide to reset, please announce the date soon so we won't wait & waste time to build the island

Troz_Skills

Forum Veteran
Actually excited for all those resets. Might hope in survival or something to test it all out =P

Keep up the good work!
~Troz

Omar_Mostafa

Grasshopper
i need to be Builder SkyBlock
2019-06-07_19.56.20.png

nick8

Journeyman
why is summer almost over :'(
[doublepost=1564257328,1564257285][/doublepost]also hype!