»Skin update doesn't work properly

Discussion in 'Help related questions' started by daanskils123, Jun 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daanskils123

    daanskils123 Journeyman Member

    Messages:
    34
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello staff,

    My in game name is Daanskils123. I have a premium account. But when i try to get my new skin which I uploaded from www.minecraft.net it says that I don't have a premium account. But it is a premium account> And now I have a shit skin of cookie monster. Can someone help me?

    Thankyou,

    Daan
     
    #1
  2. Raghdan

    Raghdan Analyst Member

    Messages:
    420
    Ratings:
    +158 / -0
    Hey,

    Do /skin update IN THE MAIN LOBBY. And make sure that you're using your premium account or it won't work.

    hope that helps.


    -Dan.
     
    #2
  3. daanskils123

    daanskils123 Journeyman Member

    Messages:
    34
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I do it in the main lobby. And like I said i have premium and it does't work :/
     
    #3
  4. Reznex

    Reznex Addict Member

    Messages:
    185
    Ratings:
    +67 / -0
    Axed tweet:
    'Skins work for now but we won't be able to update your skin with Mojang since the API changed'.

    You will have to wait untill it is resolved.
     
    #4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page