»Other players have the same ip as me but no one else is using my internet connection

Discussion in 'Help related questions' started by Purple_Ninja2, Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purple_Ninja2

    Purple_Ninja2 Journeyman Member

    Messages:
    43
    Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    I have this problem that gets me autobanned for false accusations.
    @CyrusTheVirus1 said that there are 10 accounts that have the same ip as me.
    I tried to track down my own ip and it shows different locations, i tried googling my problem but it wasn't any help for me.

    If someone has this kind of problem like mine and you managed to fix it, can you tell me how?



    images.png
     
    #1
  2. Rockstar9537

    Rockstar9537 Ancient Poster Member

    Messages:
    742
    Ratings:
    +281 / -0
    Hey can you provide me with some basic information like this ?

    Which country do you live in ?

    Do you have a wireless router ?

    Does your ISP(Internet Service provider)Ask you to log in with your account or is it just plug in and you get internet access ?

    Do you use any proxy programmes ?(like vpn's WTFast)

    Some people use VPN's and log in with the ip same as your's and might get banned causing you to get banned what you could do is try changing your own IP address to a fresh new one.
     
    #2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. IRektz

    IRektz Member Member

    Messages:
    57
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Have you got a static router? If so turn your router off for 1 min and then restart it. Check if your ip has changed =). Also if you are using a vpn this may be the problem.
     
    #3
  4. Rockstar9537

    Rockstar9537 Ancient Poster Member

    Messages:
    742
    Ratings:
    +281 / -0
    Static router does not change your IP

    A dynamic setting router will change it every time you restart your router.
     
    #4
  5. IRektz

    IRektz Member Member

    Messages:
    57
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    O yea crap ty for the correction
     
    #5
  6. Rockstar9537

    Rockstar9537 Ancient Poster Member

    Messages:
    742
    Ratings:
    +281 / -0
    No Problem : D
     
    #6
  7. ExtremePro

    ExtremePro Journeyman Member

    Messages:
    27
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Wow this is rude , I am just 10 so .. Couldn't predict your problem . Feels so bad I can't help my own friend :(. I will give you 100000000 torches promise :).
     
    #7
  8. Purple_Ninja2

    Purple_Ninja2 Journeyman Member

    Messages:
    43
    Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    I live in the Philippines

    Yes i have one

    My ISP makes me login

    No, I don't use any of that.

    I know my reply is kinda late though :D

    Purple_Ninja2.png
     
    #8
  9. Purple_Ninja2

    Purple_Ninja2 Journeyman Member

    Messages:
    43
    Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    Lel i already fixed it so, yeah. Thanks for the torches though :D Purple_Ninja2.png
     
    #9
  10. Rockstar9537

    Rockstar9537 Ancient Poster Member

    Messages:
    742
    Ratings:
    +281 / -0
    I could have helped you lol if you provided info early
     
    #10
  11. FrozenFever

    FrozenFever Ancient Poster Member

    Messages:
    875
    Ratings:
    +310 / -0
    Locking this since it's already fixed. Thanks to those who offered to help :)
     
    #11
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page