Newbies in Prison

ror

Grasshopper
So it's me roer from Prison, this is about prison which is in the title.If you need any questions about Prison please just leave a comment and I'll reply to it as quick as I can. I'll be always in Prison if you need any help about something.

zap_slash896534

So it's me roer from Prison, this is about prison which is in the title.If you need any questions about Prison please just leave a comment and I'll reply to it as quick as I can. I'll be always in Prison if you need any help about something.
Lmao I did the same thing for Annihilation I spent half an hour making a thread for newbies and nobody reads it:mad::mad:;D

ror

Grasshopper
Lmao I did the same thing for Annihilation I spent half an hour making a thread for newbies and nobody reads it:mad::mad:;D
aww thats sad :<
[doublepost=1593584472,1593544453][/doublepost]Btw guys you can ask not only me but the other staffs in Prison or if theres no staff online just ask a player that knows how to play Prison.

Last edited:

Electrar

I am new to Prison and I need more storage as the ender chest is full, I typed the cell block command and it took me to a place that was completely packed I didn't have a clue what to do there. I searched for tutorial but they tell to use ./warp cb1 which is not valid now. so please tell me what to do after putting cell block command.

Formazdou

I am new to Prison and I need more storage as the ender chest is full, I typed the cell block command and it took me to a place that was completely packed I didn't have a clue what to do there. I searched for tutorial but they tell to use ./warp cb1 which is not valid now. so please tell me what to do after putting cell block command.
Try /cell auto If Your Rank C+