»I don't have any account to login on the play.guildcraft.org

Discussion in 'Help related questions' started by Marconi, Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marconi

    Marconi Newbie Member

    Messages:
    2
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I don't have any account to login on the play.guildcraft.org, anybody know how to create an account?! :(
     
    #1
  2. Rockstar9537

    Rockstar9537 Ancient Poster Member

    Messages:
    742
    Ratings:
    +281 / -0
    Wrong section to post this in.
    This must be in help related questions.

    If you are using a cracked launcher select a username which might not have been taken already and inside "direct Connect"

    add play.guildcraft.org

    And do /register password confirmpassword and there you are ! ready to play on GC.
    Although i have a feeling you haven't even run MC or downloaded the launcher yet meh...

    If you haven't downloaded a launcher yet i suggest downloading Teamextreme launcher. Look it up on youtube.

    And there ya go
     
    #2
  3. FrozenFever

    FrozenFever Ancient Poster Member

    Messages:
    875
    Ratings:
    +310 / -0
    I assume you're being prompted to log in instead of registering even though it's your first time on the server. In that case, it's most likely that another player has already used your username. You will have to change your username to one that is currently not in use on GuildCraft. You should then be able to register an account to play on just fine. I'm locking this but feel free to come back to us if you have anymore issues :)
     
    #3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page