»Hello aquestion

Discussion in 'Help related questions' started by TheMinecraftProLord, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMinecraftProLord

    TheMinecraftProLord Eternal Poster Member

    Messages:
    1,192
    Ratings:
    +271 / -0
    hello, I was wondering where Annihilation in applications will come back? I know that xph was promoted and such but i was wondering when will it return? I was wondering cause no one answers me at discord which is sad BibleThump @Fercruz13
     
    #1
  2. Volghost2

    Volghost2 Eternal Poster Member

    Messages:
    1,221
    Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I think Annihilation doesn't need more staff so it'll return when it is empty or need active staff members
     
    #2
  3. TheMinecraftProLord

    TheMinecraftProLord Eternal Poster Member

    Messages:
    1,192
    Ratings:
    +271 / -0
    Sky fox just quit so, i guess
    --- Double Post Merged, May 25, 2017, Original Post Date: May 25, 2017 ---
    Why do i have a second one?
     
    #3
  4. X_ArmaanX

    X_ArmaanX Forum Guru Member

    Messages:
    2,073
    Ratings:
    +529 / -0
    I think they'll add it back
     
    #4
  5. Fercruz13

    Fercruz13 Senior Melon Member

    Messages:
    1,985
    Ratings:
    +2,246 / -0
    Hey,

    Applications for Annihilation should be available when staff are needed. At this point in time, it seems that xph11 either doesn't need more staff right now, or he's too busy to handle applications and will probably make it available when his schedule clears up.

    Please be patient :)

    Locked
     
    #5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page