»Attempt to ban a player.

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by Neogaming49, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neogaming49

    Neogaming49 Grasshopper Member

    Messages:
    20
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Hey i need help from an admin. So i was wondering if i could screen share with an Admin in attempt to ban EpicDewFTW. I will volunteer to screen share my game in an attempt to get him banned. I 100% know hes hacking because today at 4:15 pm i was mining with enchanter and i was almost level 45 and he killed be and i was full iron with a sharp 4 and i couldnt hit him once because of his reach so if any admin can contact me that would be great. TYYYY
     
    #1
  2. Thekillermatic

    Thekillermatic Head-Admin | Eggwars Member

    Messages:
    3,083
    Ratings:
    +5,538 / -0
    You need video evidence to report a hacker, also please use the proper report format!
     
    #2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Neogaming49

    Neogaming49 Grasshopper Member

    Messages:
    20
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Hi i got video evidence of him hacking at

    SRRY didnt know how else to show u the video xDD
     
    #3
  4. zchxwm

    zchxwm Addict Member

    Messages:
    183
    Ratings:
    +40 / -0
    xD drama alert, I know him for 2 years we perma truce now
    He friend with @Xxfernando and @magicman1621--Boyzz .

    @Neogaming49 anni is not PvP game so hackers can't ruin this game .
    I advice to change your mind and try cooperate with your teammates for ez win no need to approve your PvP skills on cracked server I hop you understand me
    PS: @mmcmahon2134 ez AF jk xD
     
    #4
  5. Fercruz13

    Fercruz13 Senior Melon Member

    Messages:
    1,985
    Ratings:
    +2,246 / -0
    You already received a response on your other thread regarding this same person. Next time try to get a longer video and the individual actually using hacks and not a kit.

    ~Locked~
     
    #5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page