[Annihilation 3.0] Leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.

xph11

Network Owner
Owner

I would like to introduce you the most major and game changing feature we have added in version 3.0: leagues!

Yes, you read that right - We have implemented a whole new leagues system, that will change everything you know about annihilation. Here it how it'll work:

There is a total of 8 different leagues. Each league has it's own special tag. Whenever you join for the first time, you will be automatically be put in the base league, Bronze, which has 0 trophies. In order to climb to higher leagues, you will need to obtain trophies - those can be obtained in several ways, which includes: killing enemies, winning games, mining nexuses, and winning trophies from the new mystery boxes (more on that down below).

Each league has it's own amount of required trophies you need to reach in order to get to the new league, which is as follows:

Bronze - 0 trophies (This is the base league)
Silver - 700 trophies
Gold - 1300 trophies
Crystal - 1950 trophies
Obsidian - 2500 Trophies
Diamond - 3250 Trophies
Emerald - 4200 Trophies
Ultimate - 6000 Trophies

Now, the main purpose of leagues is to make the game more competitive, and therefore, we went further ahead and did the following:

All annihilation kits will now be league-based, which means you won't be able to access specific kits until you reached the proper league. For example, Scout kit will only be available for purchase from the Gold league. If you are Silver or Bronze, you won't be able to purchase it. However, once you purchase a kit, you can play it freely even if you no longer have the required league for that kit. Same goes for player abilities.

Here is a list of all the kits and their required leagues:

Acrobat
Chronos
Civilian
Defender
Goblin
Lumberjack
Mutant
Ninja
Warrior

Assassin
Dryad
Jumper
Orion
Pyro
Scorpio
Succubus
Swapper
Warlock

Archer
Demiser
Enchanter
Penguin
Scout
Spy
Vampire
Zombie

Berserker
Cat
Chef
Frog
Miner
Squid
Zephyr

ChaosLord
Flyer
Handyman
Hulk
Ion
Mage
Sonic
Thor

Astronaut
Sumo
Terrorist
Viper
Workman

Phantom
RiftWalker
Sorcerer
Transporter

Mole
Hexenbeast

You will get trophies as follows:
1st place team: 20 trophies
2nd place team: 10 trophies
3rd & 4th place teams: -5 trophies
Kill: 2 trophies
Death: -3 trophies
Each nexus mine: 1 trophy
You can also win trophies from the mystery box in the annihilation lobby.

Thanks for xXCaptainMHXx for giving me the trophies idea which I later on evolved into the leagues idea.​

Status
Not open for further replies.