Goodbye | falsely banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

_lonelyWolf

Enthusiast
If showing the truth and proving idiots wrong results in staff deleting my post then fine I will just keep it as "goodbye".

It was fun being here for 4 years I really loved guildcraft but the server is dying and I got perm-banned.

Thats it, im probably not coming back. Depends on xph11 though.

If you are my friend and you wish to contact me, my discord username is 3 comma's and the tag is 2296, so ,,,#2296

You won't see me on the server because I'm perm-banned. Goodbye everyone

Dom_Innovation

If showing the truth and proving idiots wrong results in staff deleting my post then fine I will just keep it as "goodbye".

It was fun being here for 4 years I really loved guildcraft but the server is dying and I got perm-banned.

Thats it, im probably not coming back. Depends on xph11 though.

If you are my friend and you wish to contact me, my discord username is 3 comma's and the tag is 2296, so ,,,#2296

You won't see me on the server because I'm perm-banned. Goodbye everyone
This pedo hoping to be unbanned right after saying someone paid the owner to ban him.
LMFAOOOO

_lonelyWolf

Enthusiast
Goodbye, make sure to stay away from kids and use lube!
@xph11 you are not funny.
Cmon youre the owner of this server, it's not cool that you publicly accuse innocent people of horrible things such as pedophilia.
Very unprofessional of you.
And people believe you because of your position in the server.
I dont hate you xph, just telling you that youre completely wrong and that what youre doing is wrong.
I deserve to be unbanned and we both know that. However you choose server reputation over being fair with bans and unbans. Not even wanting to talk to me on discord.
You literally banned me for being "SUSPICIOUS" . The fact that you refuse to tell me what exactly I'm banned for, says alot.
What about these players, right now on survival, I've seen enough of it, players AND STAFF who are DATING on the minecraft server, very cringy but they don't even get warned!? and who gets banned? Me, who didn't do these things

If you are a good server owner who is fair about bans and unbans, you talk to me on discord and tell me what the **** i am banned for, you provided suspicious pedo behavior in my banreason but what the **** did i do??? You perm-banned me, an active player for 4 years with a rank and stuff, I deserve to atleast know why you banned me. So unblock me on discord and talk to me ,,,#2296

Edit: and if i was really a pedophile, I would know it and understand there is no chance to get unbanned, I wouldn't be trying so hard. But I am innocent and I can prove it if you listen to me for once

Last edited:

_lonelyWolf

Enthusiast
Preferably all of them
A few of my minecraftfriends are underage, nope I wont stay away from them, they are my friends. Deal with it.
Im doing nothing wrong so you can stop sayin shit.
Oh you can even ask them, they will only confirm that im not a pedophile XD

KenzoTange

pika network staff member
A few of my minecraftfriends are underage, nope I wont stay away from them, they are my friends. Deal with it.
Im doing nothing wrong so you can stop sayin shit.
Oh you can even ask them, they will only confirm that im not a pedophile XD
dont wanna mix in this but u can simply leave it as it is

Dom_Innovation

@xph11 you are not funny.
Cmon youre the owner of this server, it's not cool that you publicly accuse innocent people of horrible things such as pedophilia.
Very unprofessional of you.
And people believe you because of your position in the server.
I dont hate you xph, just telling you that youre completely wrong and that what youre doing is wrong.
I deserve to be unbanned and we both know that. However you choose server reputation over being fair with bans and unbans. Not even wanting to talk to me on discord.
You literally banned me for being "SUSPICIOUS" . The fact that you refuse to tell me what exactly I'm banned for, says alot.
What about these players, right now on survival, I've seen enough of it, players AND STAFF who are DATING on the minecraft server, very cringy but they don't even get warned!? and who gets banned? Me, who didn't do these things

If you are a good server owner who is fair about bans and unbans, you talk to me on discord and tell me what the **** i am banned for, you provided suspicious pedo behavior in my banreason but what the **** did i do??? You perm-banned me, an active player for 4 years with a rank and stuff, I deserve to atleast know why you banned me. So unblock me on discord and talk to me ,,,#2296

Edit: and if i was really a pedophile, I would know it and understand there is no chance to get unbanned, I wouldn't be trying so hard. But I am innocent and I can prove it if you listen to me for once
Fyi the server logs everything
Even signs.
"I dont hate you xph but you are wrong"
You were a pedo and any logical person would not even try to associate with you
Also its his server and the security is up to him.
Is he gonna deal with legal shit if u got caught down bad again man?
Ofc he wont.
Ur a liability to the entire server.
Literally a fucking threat

Status
Not open for further replies.